Our Covid Policy
The Covid Policy for Browns glazing follows the current industry advice along with the latest government guidelines with regards to working in residential and commercial premises in relation to Covid-19. The pandemic has affected many people up and down the country but we are still able to perform our services and continue to provide 24-hour emergency glazing where required.
Our customers appreciate that our lead times may be affected by the pandemic but we keep in touch with our customers in order to make sure that they are aware of any issues relating to our services. We work hard to minimise unforeseeable delays as we prioritise keeping our employees safe, whilst protecting our customers.
At Browns Glazing we are totally committed to providing our staff with the up to date Covid guidance so they can keep their families and our customers safe in these worrying times. Therefore we have rules that we follow
1. Our staff members will not shake the hands of customers when they meet them, so please do not take offence.
2. Browns glazing will not provide any staff members to maintain any customer’s premises if they’re experiencing any symptoms which are related to the coronavirus.
3. Browns glazing employees would like to maintain a 2-metre distance between ourselves and our customers at all times when providing our services.
4. We would also like our customers to converse in separate rooms whilst we provide repairs, to ensure the safety of everyone present.
5. Browns glazing employees always use hand sanitiser before entering your property but will also wash hands at our customers request upon arrival.
Can we still get either Conservatories, Doors and Windows installed during a lockdown?
The answer to your question is yes. Browns glazing is operational 24hours for emergencies and will carry out essential repairs when a customer is at immediate risk.
I'm waiting for a pre-arranged meeting with Browns Glazing, what shall i do?
The government guidelines are that all tradesmen can continue to operate in England as long as they adhere to Covid-safe measures that protect everyone in their surroundings. Please note that lead times may be affected for projects that do not require emergency glazing during a nationwide pandemic.
Can we still get non emergency work completed if there's another lockdown?
This will depend on the type of work required. It will also depend on whether it can affect the health and safety of your household to leave the repair until a later date.
I need a boarding up service as i've had some window damage at my home, will you provide a service?
We will come out to provide this service with our Personal Protective Equipment, protecting ourselves and our customers.
Will your glaziers wear facemasks whilst working in our home?
Our staff will wear masks within your home upon request if they’re working inside your premises.